12 May 2012

I HAVE EVERYTHING I HAVE EVER WANTED BUT STILL WHY AM I NOT HAPPY?

I HAVE EVERYTHING I HAVE EVER WANTED BUT STILL WHY AM I NOT HAPPY? So many person around us are searching happiness even after achieving their goal of life. Even after achieving Goal and be a successful and well settled, lots of people feel emptiness and loneliness in their life. They feel uneasiness and discomfort. Why?????? Is it a sign of Early Depression or Anxiety or only post stress effects or fatigue ???? This is nothing but only effect of Stress on Body and Mind. How to overcome ???? Apply following things in your life: (1)Coping skills to reduce stressors: develop various coping skills. (2)Physical activity: daily minimum of 30 mins physical activity is necessary. (3)Individual Exercise: self awareness and positive thinking. (4)Nutrition: Adequate healthy diet and regular scheduled eating patterns. (5)Social support: involve and interact with society,friends and family. (6)Relaxation: Use various Relaxatation techniques. Even after doing this thing if problem persist than you should consult your Psychiatrist as early as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment